Upcoming Dance Schedule:
All dances begin at 8:00 p.m. Free dance lessons with paid admission begin at 7:15 p.m.
- February 16 (Saturday): Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown (Mardi Gras Dance)
- March 23 (Saturday): Lee Benoit Family Band (St. Patrick’s Dance)
- April 6 (Saturday): Cajun Stompers Band (Easter Dance)
- No dance in May
- June 22 (Saturday): Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown
- July 27 (Saturday): Independence Dance
- August 10 (Saturday): Cajun Luau Dance
- September 20 (Friday): Coobie Joe Cajun Band (Cajun Tailgate Dance)
- October 18 (Friday): Paul Daigle & Cajun Gold (Halloween Dance)
- November 15 (Friday): Chris Miller & Bayou Roots (Black & Gold Dance)
- December 14 (Saturday): Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown (Christmas Dance)
11175 Florida Blvd. (just west of Sherwood Forest)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
All dances are open to the public. $10 for CFMA members; $12 for non-members and $7 for students with an ID
February CFMA Board Meeting:
The next CFMA Board meeting will be Wednesday, February 13th at 6:30 p.m. It is open to all members and visitors. All meetings are held at Cutrone’s Barber Shop at 711 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge.
Cajun Jam Session Sunday, February 17th
The next Cajun Jam session is set for Sunday, February 17th from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Caffe Maison, 447 Oak Plaza Blvd. in Brusly. Refreshments can be purchased. Musicians – grab those instruments and have a great time!