Upcoming Dance Schedule:
All dances begin at 8:00 p.m. Free dance lessons with paid admission begin at 7:15 p.m.
- No dance in May
- June 22 (Saturday): Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown
- July 27 (Saturday): Huval-Fusilier (Independence Dance)
- August 10 (Saturday): Nouveaux Cajun Express (Cajun Luau Dance)
- September 20 (Friday): Coobie Joe Cajun Band (Cajun Tailgate Dance)
- October 18 (Friday): Paul Daigle & Cajun Gold (Halloween Dance)
- November 15 (Friday): Chris Miller & Bayou Roots (Black & Gold Dance)
- December 14 (Saturday): Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown (Christmas Dance)
11175 Florida Blvd. (just west of Sherwood Forest)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
All dances are open to the public. $10 for CFMA members; $12 for non-members and $7 for students with an ID
May CFMA Board Meeting:
The next CFMA Board meeting will be Wednesday, May 8th at 6:30 p.m. It is open to all members and visitors. All meetings are held at Cutrone’s Barber Shop at 711 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge.
Cajun Jam Sessions Sunday, April 28th and May 19th
The next Cajun Jam sessions are set for Sunday, April 28th and May 19th from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Caffe Maison, 447 Oak Plaza Blvd. in Brusly. Refreshments can be purchased. Musicians – grab those instruments and have a great time!