2018 Dance Schedule:
All dances begin at 8:00 p.m. Free dance lessons with paid admission begin at 7:15 p.m
- May 5 (Saturday): Jambalaya Cajun band
- June 9 (Saturday): La Re’colte
- July 14 (Saturday): Jamie Berzas and Cajun Tradition
- August 4 (Saturday): Lee Benoit Family band
- September 21 (Friday): Choupique
- October 26 (Friday): Paul Daigle & Cajun Gold (Halloween dance)
- November 9, (Friday): TBA
- December 8 (Saturday): Les Ferrailles avec Yvette Landry (Christmas dance)
11175 Florida Blvd.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
All dances are open to the public. $10 for CFMA members; $12 for non-members and $7 for students with an ID
CFMA Board Meeting:
The next CFMA Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will discuss the upcoming band schedule. It is open to all members and visitors. All meetings are held at Cutrone’s Barber Shop at 711 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge.
Cajun Jam Sessions:
Musicians grab your instruments and dancers put on your shoes! The next Cajun Jam session is set for 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 16th at Caffe Maison, 447 Oak Plaza Blvd. in Brusly. These Cajun Jam sessions are free and held every 3rd Sunday each month.