2018 Dance Schedule:
All dances begin at 8:00 p.m. Free dance lessons with paid admission begin at 7:15 p.m
- August 4 (Saturday): Lee Benoit Family band (Cajun luau dance – can wear luau apparel)
- September 21 (Friday): Choupique (Purple & Gold dance – can wear LSU Tiger colors)
- October 26 (Friday): Paul Daigle & Cajun Gold (Halloween dance – costumes encouraged, but not required))
- November 9, (Friday): Chris Miller and Bayou Roots
- December 8 (Saturday): Les Ferrailles avec Yvette Landry (Christmas dance – can wear red or green))
11175 Florida Blvd. (just west of Sherwood Forest)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
All dances are open to the public. $10 for CFMA members; $12 for non-members and $7 for students with an ID
August CFMA Board Meeting:
The next CFMA Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will involve discussion and options for future dances and possible changes to how often they are held. It is open to all members and visitors. All meetings are held at Cutrone’s Barber Shop at 711 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge.
August Cajun Jam Session:
The next Cajun Jam session is set for Sunday August 19th from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Caffe Maison, 447 Oak Plaza Blvd. in Brusly. Refreshments can be purchased. Musicians – grab those instruments and have a great time!