All dances begin at 8:00 p.m. Free dance lessons with paid admission begin at 7:15 p.m. Dances are held at the UCT Hall, 11175 Florida Blvd. (just west of Sherwood Forest) in Baton Rouge. Dances in September, October and November are on Friday. The December dance is on a Saturday night.
- Saturday, July 27: Huval-Fusilier Cajun Band (Independence Dance – can wear red, white, blue)
- Saturday, August 10: Nouveaux Cajun Express (Cajun Luau Dance – can wear beach clothes)
- Friday, September 20: Coobie Joe Cajun Band (Cajun Tailgate Dance)
- Friday, October 18: Paul Daigle & Cajun (Halloween Dance)
- Friday, November 15: Chris Miller & Bayou Roots (Black & Gold Dance – can wear Saints colors)
- Saturday, December 14: Choupique Cajun Band avec Jesse Brown (Christmas Dance)