October 15 – Host musician: Mitch Landry
All Cajun musicians, dancers and fans are welcome. This is a free event.
Our July 17, 2022 jam session was covered by a photographer from The Advocate. You can view the nice collection of published photos at this page link.
More Jam Sessions A list shared by Ray Landry on Facebook
- Marc Savoy music store, every Saturday morning, Eunice, La.
- Vermilionville jam, every Saturday afternoon, 1PM until 3 PM, Lafayette, La
- Tom’s Fiddle and Bow, every first Sunday, 1PM until, Arnaudville, La
- S.W. Acoustic Cajun Music jam. Every other Saturday, 10 AM until 12 noon. Jeff Davis
- Parish Tourist Center I-10, exit 64 Jennings, La.
- Tante Marie Breakfast Jam. Every Saturday morning 11 AM until 1 PM, Breaux Bridge, La.
- Blue Moon Jam. Every Wednesday 8 PM until, Lafayette, La.
- Horse Farm Jam, Every Saturday morning, 9 AM until 11AM, Lafayette, La.
- Pop-a-top jam session Broussard, La.
- Bayou Teche Brewing Co. Sundays 2 PM until 5 PM, Arnaudville, La.
- CFMA Baton Rouge Chapter. Every third Sunday, West Baton Rouge museum, Port Allen, La. 3PM until 5 PM.
- Begnaud House jam, Scott, La. Every first and third Friday night 6 PM until 9 PM.
- D. I.’s Cajun Restaurant, Every Wednesday night, Basile, La. 6 PM until 9 PM.